These beautiful, hand-woven textile Necklaces are unique and one of a kind. The length is adjustable with the sliding knot enclosure in the neck. It can be worn short with the textile pieces placed on top of the shoulders and the lines of beads spread out. It can also be worn long with the textile pieces placed further down on the chest. See model photos.
Each necklace has beautiful details with two pieces of carefully picked traditional textiles from Guatemala.
The textile is matched with our classic lines of ceramic beads with patterns that will make everyone look twice in your direction. Every little piece of this necklace and jewelry is handmade in Guatemala by Mayan artisans.
Material and dimensions
- Beads: Dyed, ceramic beads™, authentic woven textile in cotton (origin: Aguacatán), Guatemala
- Cord: Nylon, Wax
- Size: Adjustable cord, sliding knot
- Min. length: ~30cm // ~11.8''
- Max length: ~50cm // ~19.6''
- Weight: 50g-60g // 1.86oz-2.11oz